Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Thanks giving

  Thanks giving is one of my favourite holidays. Spending time with family, stuffing yourself with delicious food, and of course the beautiful scenery. This weekend I did quite a lot of everything on that list, but there is one thing that  I didn't  include which I think is the most important of all.

Thanksgiving is about thanks, so why do we spend the whole time stuffing our faces?  Most of the time we don't take the time to be thankful on thanksgiving, and it's perfectly fine... Until you become self entitled person who doesn't remember where they came from.
     
     This post I would like to talk about all we have to be thankful for... And of course, a post wouldn't be a post without fun facts! In the Syrian and Iraq war, millions of people have fled for their lives. They don't have water, shelter and place to live. But the most important thing of all that they have lost is their freedom. In canada, we have everything we need (well, almost) and we need to remember how lucky we are. You don't need to do it everyday, but giving thanks once in a while will make you a better person. Doing this might might also make your lives happier too. Sometimes a little problem can be blown completely out of proportion. You might find a good old dose of realism can change a lot of things.

     


No comments:

Post a Comment